1. The hire and occupancy of caravans is restricted to families only.
2. Hirers must undertake to keep their accommodation in a clean and tidy condition during the period of their occupation and to ensure that the number of persons occupying the accommodation does not exceed the number of berths provided.
3. Motorised caravans or cars are not to be used as extra sleeping accommodation.
4. Hirers must check the inventory of equipment immediately on arrival and report any shortages and damage at once, otherwise they will be charged with the cost of the items found broken or missing on their departure.
5. To safeguard children and the elderly, a speed limit of 10 miles per hour is enforced on the site. Any person exceeding this speed or driving in a dangerous fashion will be asked to take their car off the site.
6. Holes must not be dug or turf cut. Trees, shrubs and plants must not be cut or interfered with.
7. No open fire or barbecue shall be made on site. No firearms or explosives may be used on site.
8. No clothes lines to be erected.
9. Motorbikes are not permitted on site.
10. Vehicles are only permitted on the site if they are insured against third party risks and the driver holds a current driving license. Vehicles must not be taken onto the grass during wet weather. Guilty parties will have their vehicles clamped and fined £10.00.
11. Electrical appliances are limited to 1000 watts consumption - overload correction fee £10.00.
12. Musical instruments, record players, radios etc. must not be used between the hours of 11.00 p.m. and 8.00 a.m. Holidaymakers must at all times conduct themselves with due regard to others.
13. No ball games are allowed amongst and around the caravans.
14. Gas will be delivered between 8.00 a.m. and 7.30 p.m. only.
15. S.T. Belton Ltd. (trading as Coral Beach Leisure) and its employees shall not be liable for any loss, damage or theft to or from any caravan or other property, nor for injury, accident or mishap to any person on the site, whether or not the same caused or contributed to by any negligence or default on the part of the company, its servants or agents. The company shall not be held responsible for the loss or theft of caravan keys.
16. Dogs are only allowed provided that they are kept under control on a lead. Certain caravans are available for those wishing to bring a dog. ADVANCE NOTIFICATION IS ESSENTIAL.
17. The balance due must be paid by 3.00 p.m. on day of arrival and if the office has not had prior notification of late arrival, we reserve the right to re-let the caravan after 3.00 p.m.
18. Hirers cannot take possession of their caravan before 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must vacate by 9.30. a.m. on the day of departure.
19. Hiring fees are accepted on the understanding that the above rules are complied with. The company reserves the right to terminate permission to occupy a caravan on the site if in the opinion of the company or its agent, the person concerned has not complied with the above rules and conditions or with any regulations posted on the site notice board by the management, or if in the opinion of the management, has acted in such a manner as to require his / her immediate removal from the site. The refund of the appropriate proportion of any fees paid in advance shall be sufficient discharge of all obligations to any persons who is required to leave the site for the above reasons.
20. A reservation deposit of £50.00 per week per caravan is required to confirm your reservation.